Fork Lift Truck Driver Position Overview
- Efficient unloading, handling and storage of internal material, including steel, stainless steel, aluminium etc. to appropriate holding area.
- Ensuring correct storage inside with location of materials updated on computer.
- Sorting and feeding production with materials to production plans including assisting with manoeuvring of materials on to and off the machines
- Housekeeping - ensuring the cleanliness and tidiness of the Departments and Profile Compound are maintained to a high standard at all times to comply with Health and Safety standards.
- Maximise the uptime of the machines by delivering materials in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate stock representation of the press racks.
Fork Lift Truck Driver Position Requirements
- You must hold the relevant Counterbalance Fork Lift Licence
- Ideally have previous Forklift & Warehouse Experience
- Must be physically fit
Fork Lift Truck Driver Position Remuneration
- £9 -£10.50 Per hour
- Mon - Friday day shifts
- 28 Days Inc BH
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'