THOMAS Recruitment are exclusively recruiting for Fork Lift Drivers with an immediate start, for our client’s well established Warehouse site in the Bulk Replenishment department, based on the outskirts of Hereford.
NO LICENCE IS REQUIRED - TRAINING IS PROVIDED. You will be required to pass a medical and the S-Cape rope evacuation training.
You will be required to work 37.5 hours per week, 14:00 to 22:00, working 5 days out of 7 with a 25% uplift in pay for weekend working.
- 25% uplift in pay for weekend working
- Work 50 hours & bank holidays = double time
- Onsite parking
- Healthcare plan
- 33 holidays including bank holidays
- Pension plan
Main duties will include:
- Driving counter balance and man-up Forklift Truck as and when required, working at an operational height of up to 10 metres
- Stock movement
- Stock replenishment
- Unloading pallets of stock
The Successful Candidate:
- Possess a good level of literacy and numeracy
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills
- You will be flexible in your approach
- Should be able to demonstrate your understanding of working safely having previously worked in a similar environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'