This job has ended. Find similar jobs.

Fork Lift Truck driver

Posted 13 October by Heads Recruitment Ended

FLT Reach Operators

Hours: Sunday until Thursday 10pm - 6am

Rate: £8.70/h

Overtime Rate from £12.30/hr


This will be a full time TEMP-2-PERM ongoing position.

HEADS Recruitment is currently recruiting FLT Reach Operators in Salford (Agecroft) area of Manchester to work for one of our Clients who is leading supplier a broad range of everyday items to the grocery, foodservice, cleaning and hygiene, safety, non-food retail and healthcare market sectors.

They are rapidly expanding; therefore they are looking for reliable candidates to strengthen their team.

FLT Reach Operators

The Role

As a FLT Operator, your main duties would include:

Majority of your time (about 80%), you will spend operating FLT trucks. The other 20% of your time at work you will be doing other warehouse duties:

  • loading and unloading goods from vehicles such as lorries or vans
  • moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
  • stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following stock control instructions
  • checking loads are secure
  • stacking empty pallets
  • performing daily equipment checks, for example recharging the truck's battery
  • helping to load and unload trucks by hand where necessary

The Candidate

To be successful, you need to:

  • have a previous experience in operating Reach truck
  • have a valid license/certificate to operate FLT Reach truck
  • have a previous experience in picking, packing or despatch
  • be punctual and reliable
  • be able to organise and prioritise workload
  • be computer literate
  • have a good numeracy and literacy skills

Reference: 33542339

Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.

Report this job

Email me jobs like this

By clicking Submit, you accept our Terms & Conditions.