Fork lift driver
We are recruiting for fork lift driver for our client based in Langley
As a Fork lift driver you will need to have:
- Have a valid forklift counterbalance licence.
- Minimum 6 months experience with Forklift.
- Able to keep calm under pressure, have good customer service skills and have an eye for detail.
- Salary: £8.50 - £10.00ph
- Working Hours : Minimum of 8 hours
- Location: Langley
- Duration: Temp to Perm
Role of a fork lift driver:
- Ongoing work available - One of the UK's Leading vertically - integrated Timber Groups.
- The successful candidates will be responsible for order picking various items using hand scanners, organising and maintaining the warehouse, Stock allocation, shrink wrapping items on pallets ready to be distributed and other warehouse operative duties.
Benefits of working with us as a fork lift driver:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job