Chapman Tate Associates have an exclusive position with an organisation who are seeking a ForgeRock Consultant to join their team. They deliver a range of Digital, AI, IoT and Cyber Security solutions and you will get involved in ForgeRock projects across the UK.
Our client is flexible on location and is happy to have the successful candidate remotely based. Given Government restrictions relating to Covid-19 right now, travel will be limited, but you will be expected to travel to customer sites in the future with expenses covered.
You will get involved in:
- Defining and creating architecture designs
- Designing identity management solutions
- Installing, configuring and customising ForgeRock solutions
- Creating architectural design, requirements, and test plans
- Provide workshops and training within ForgeRock solutions
They are looking for:
- ForgeRock IAM platform (AM, IDM, DS, IG)
- Solid understanding of SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect
- Strong development skills in Java/J2EE web development
- Experience of working with Application Servers, Databases and Directories and underpinning protocols such as HTTP, SSL/TLS, IPv4, XML, LDAP
The company are offering a remote working option anywhere across the UK with a benefits package that includes a bonus, 25 day hols, Laptop/Mobile, Pension and generous amount of training and development within ForgeRock and other technologies. This is a great opportunity for a ForgeRock professional to join a company who are looking to build their team with other ForgeRock professionals and work with like-minded people.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'