We are looking for a dynamic Forest School Leader, to join a team at a nursery near Beaconsfield. The successful candidate will work full time, alongside the Outdoor Curriculum Manager, to enrich the outdoor learning experiences and support the delivery of an engaging outdoor curriculum.
Duties will include:
- Leading Forest School sessions
- Planning and carrying out activities during Forest School sessions linked to the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Carry out risk assessments prior to every Forest School session
- Ensure the Health and Safety, of all children attending these sessions
- Ensure that you hold full and relevant Paediatric First Aid training
- Level 1 or Level 3 Forest School qualification
- Level 3 childcare qualification
- Minimum of 2 years working within a childcare setting
- First Aid certificate
- An enhanced DBS check is required for this role
You will be offered:
- Salary £18k to £21k
- Training and progression opportunities
- Great team support
- Recognition of achievements
If you are interested in this role please contact us now
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'