The role will consist of offering support and contributing to the on-going treatment and recovery of patients with Mental Health problems. You may be required to move/escort patients and provide personal care for some higher dependency individuals.
Successful candidates will earn between £9.50 and £13.00 ltd (per hour) dependent on shift pattern.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions include:
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send your CV to or call Maddy Ashurst on . Successful candidates will be contacted without delay.
- Mental Health
- Healthcare Assistant