You will be offering one-to-one support in contributing to the on-going treatment and recovery of patients with Mental Health problems. You may be required to move/escort patients and provide personal care for some higher dependency patients.
Currently we have shifts available for weekdays, nights and weekends on various forensic mental health wards throughout the area. This is an excellent opportunity for Mental Health care Assistants looking for work to supplement your current job or as an opportunity for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
This is an excellent opportunity for Mental Health care Assistants looking for work to supplement your current job or as an opportunity for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
* Recent experience working as a Health care assistant or support worker in mental health.
* Must be able to engage with patients/clients
* Evidence of vaccination/immunity for TB.
* NHS experience
* Experience of working within Secure Units
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Please contact Daniel Baker on or to register and receive an application pack
- secure unit.