Forensic Mechanical Engineer
We currently have an outstanding career opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer. The ideal candidate would have hands-on experience handling equipment, hvac or system failures and must have a passion for providing solutions to customers.
- Investigates the cause and origin of failures, damages or defects of all types of machinery and industrial or mechanical equipment.
- Prepares accurate, clear, thorough, and concise reports and letters outlining the cause and origin of the damages to clients. Follows established policies, procedures, and processes in preparing information, exercising sound judgment in applying these to potentially unusual or complicated situations, and submit reports and documents in a timely manner and in accordance with client’s standards and expectations.
- Stays abreast of office and company policies, procedures, and practices; participates in ongoing training and development as assigned or approved to assure knowledge and skills remain current and comprehensive.
- Functions as an effective member of the team, assisting co-workers as needed and learning from colleagues and supervisors; supports the goals of the department, division, and organization; participates in special assignments and activities as required or approved; demonstrates initiative in the interest of the client and the organization.
- Adheres to all applicable federal, state, and local laws as well as applicable regulations and standards.
- Establishes trusted working relationship with clients in regional area and interacts socially at mixed engagements with clients.
- Baccalaureate degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field is required.
- Significant experience (typically 6+ years) as a professional engineer is required.
- Experience in a role inspecting failures of mechanical or industrial equipment and machinery (heavy industrial, rotating equipment, boilers, pumps) a plus.
- HVAC background a plus.
- Ability to travel internationally.
- Previous marketing experience or background as a sales engineer is a plus.
Envista Forensics addresses the growing demand by insurance claims and legal professionals for a global, multi-disciplinary and highly-skilled forensic engineering partner. Envista Forensics is a global forensic consulting firm that provides a comprehensive array of technical services to the insurance and legal communities.
Our mission is simple:
- We deliver certainty to our clients when they need it most: When equipment, systems, structures, or data have been threatened by catastrophe or litigation.
- We determine cause and responsibility; we identify the nature and extent of damage or loss and provide a full range of solutions to protect their assets.
- Our technical experts are trusted advisors and industry leaders. Their expertise is broad and deep, capable of withstanding all forms of scrutiny. Our services are available globally so that certainty is assured no matter where in the world it is needed.
As the recovery from disasters has grown more complex, Envista Forensics has developed a comprehensive array of services to help our clients and has associates located around the globe to provide our clients assurance no matter the type of loss or location of the disaster.
Our entire staff is dedicated to providing the best possible service, vast experience, and Certainty in an Uncertain World.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job