- GCSE Science as a minimum.
- Previous experience of working in a team.
- Previous experience of working in a busy environment.
- Previous experience of working in a laboratory environment.
- Recognition of the need for confidentiality at all times.
- IT skills commensurate with the role
- Be able to communicate effectively at all times
- Be well organised and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Work accurately, precisely and carefully at all times.
- Be able to prioritise tasks
- <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-top:0in;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:6.0pt;margin-left:-35.3pt;text-indent:35.3pt"><b style="mso-bidi-font-weight
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'