Forensic CMHT Social Worker - Cardiff
Are you a qualified Social Worker with experience in working with Adults? We have a new exciting opportunity to join a tight knit team based in Cardiff. The position is 25 hours a week and it is based in Llandough Hospital. Pay rate is between £17.07-21.35 per hour.
- Dedicated consultant to guide you through your recruitment experience
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible hours
- Friendly and supportive working team environment
Responsibilities that you will have during this role
- Working with the Forensic Community Mental Health team who work with people who have offended and who are subject to restriction orders under the Mental Health Act.
- To act as a Social Supervisor
- Forensic experience is desirable but not essential
You will need to
- have a Social Work degree
- be registered on the Care Council for Wales
- be able to drive
- have a full enhanced DBS
If this sounds like the role for you and are looking to work in a friendly and supportive team then please don't hesitate to get in touch and apply on or via email.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"