Forensic Assistant Manager - East Anglia Newly Qualified
Are you a chartered accountant looking to transition into the world of forensic accounting? Ambition is working with one of the UK's leading independent advisory firms that's looking to expand their forensic accounting team by hiring a newly qualified accountant into their East Anglia office.
This role will give you the opportunity to be trained in the intricacies of forensic accounting. You will also get exposure to other elements of advisory and corporate finance on an ad-hoc basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Working on individual investigations into misconduct/ breaches of relevant requirements by fellow professional accountants, audit firms or actuaries.
- Assisting with the drafting of investigation and expert reports
- Supporting all aspects of forensic accounting engagements primarily on dispute advisory cases involving damages assessments, valuations and financial investigations.
- Fully chartered accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Excellent report writing skills
- Good level of excel skills
- Ambitious and hard working personality
- A desire to develop a career within forensic accounting
This role provides an excellent opportunity for someone coming from an audit background that's looking to transition into a more complex advisory focused position working with a dynamic and ambitious group of like minded individuals.
- newly qualified
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'