Investigating fraud, bribery and corruption, financial crime - it’s just another day at the office for our Forensic Technology experts.
This is your opportunity to join Deloitte's growing Forensic Technology practice. We work with both UK and global Deloitte partners to undertake a wide range of fraud, corruption and regulatory investigations. We also help our clients harness technology to identify and address related challenges in a variety of industries.
As the leading company for global forensic and dispute advisory services, we’re constantly sought out by high-profile organisations who need to perform extensive, complex and often urgent investigations into their business operations and data. Our rapidly growing analytics team comprises a group of specialists drawn from a wide range of different professional and technical backgrounds. We apply our combined skills and experience to find new ways of solving our clients’ most complex data and analysis challenges.
The scope of our work, which ranges from developing technical solutions to advising clients and helping them to proactively manage their own risks, means that you will find numerous opportunities to grow your own portfolio of skills and excel at what you do best. Away from project work, we offer both formal and informal support for continuous professional development, to accelerate your career progression within a rapidly growing team.
You can expect to work on challenging, client-facing projects and be actively involved in growing our business from day one. Join us and you’ll be joining a growing team of multi-disciplinary, technically excellent and highly motivated people.
Using cutting edge technology you’ll work alongside specialists, often in multi-disciplinary teams, helping to solve our clients’ most data intensive challenges. In particular, our Data Scientists are expected to support projects by identifying hidden relationships and patterns in complex, disparate and often enormous data sets. You will be building advanced proprietary models and leveraging open source and vendor software to accelerate the work of our wider forensic teams and provide in depth insight to our clients.
Leading project workstreams you will help to find solutions for clients on projects arising from high-profile legal or commercial disputes or driven by compliance and risk issues, particularly in the financial crime and regulatory fields.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Working with clients and other project stakeholders to understand their requirements;
• Delivering analytical work either individually or leading a small team of junior colleagues;
• Reviewing and analysing large and disparate data sets and reporting on identified issues and anomalies;
• Ensuring the completeness and accuracy of your work by performing tests and preparing quality control documentation;
• Leveraging your skills experience to identify, propose and assist with the development of new solutions to client problems;
• Contributing to the firm’s talent agenda, managing and working effectively in diverse teams and helping to foster an inclusive culture where people are recognised for their contribution;
• Supporting the ambition of the team to be the leading forensic analytics experts in the UK and beyond, through growing the team to enable development of a broad range of quality client relationships across all industries and through the adoption of both cutting-edge and well-established technologies;
Your work, your choice
How long does impact take? How long is a piece of string? How many seconds does a solution contain? How can we possibly tell? After all, impact can be huge or small. Immediate or years in the making. At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk.
We, therefore, carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. If the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated below, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Location: London or St. Albans with a requirement for national and international travel for specific client projects. We work across various industries - our clients are wide-ranging, and associated projects will vary in both location and duration.
Suggested work pattern: This is a permanent role with options for flexible working. At times work may be required outside standard office hours in order to meet the needs of our clients.
For full job description please see our Career Site
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'