Levitate Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a growing Forensic Accounting specialist in Manchester. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Forensic Accountant at either Assistant Manager or Manager level.
- Work closely alongside the office Partner.
- Carry out the quantification of claims on behalf of Insurers, Loss Adjusters, Lawyers and others.
- Analyse data and financial / non-financial information and apply a forensic approach to the work.
- Prepare clear, concise reports.
- Provide the highest level of client service.
- Establish and maintain lasting relationships with current and potential clients.
- Some assignments will include local and world-wide travel.
- Assist the partner in developing the Manchester office.
This is an opportunity to work along some of the leading professionals within the Forensic Accounting field whilst helping them shape their North West offering.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent qualified.
- Minimum of 5 years forensic accounting experience.
- Experience of insurance claim evaluation is highly advantageous.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job