We are looking for an individual who have experience and a passion in the area of forensic/investigative accounting.
- Support the business which could include, presentation, client meetings, project work,
- Depending on the level manage self or others to perform complete analysis of accounting, finance, economic issues re business transactions;
- Review of documents to identify items relevant to investigation are delivered
- Compile and analyse facts to formulate, check and/or critique financial calculations, claims, or conclusions and present business data to C-suite
- Draft reports of findings including the preparation of tables, exhibit and chart
- Maintain integrity of corporate information
- Balance multiple projects and responsibilities
- Communicate effectively to all levels of the engagement
- Demonstrate an understanding of risk associated with engagements
- Support the firm in its business development and marketing activities
- Analyse complex legal documents and large volumes of documents requiring the ability to review and identify key issues.
- Re-construct incomplete accounts and records interpret the results and present those findings to senior members within the department.
- Prepare calculations for inclusion in expert witness reports.
- Prepare written reports on work performed for managers and clients and present information to managers and clients in a comprehensive format.
- Start assuming responsibility for excellent client service on assignments and at stream level.
- Liaise with solicitors and barristers as a normal part of a litigation support case.
- Start to develop a network of professional and business contacts.
- Strong attention to detail and able to maintain high levels of accuracy whilst working to tight deadlines
- Prepare expert reports or other written reports for use in legal proceedings or for advice to solicitors or clients.
- Be responsible for and ensure excellent client service and delivery on assignments and at stream level.
- Assist in developing and training more junior staff.
- Prepare budgets, cost analyses and bills in respect of each client in their portfolio.
- Identify and recognise business and sales opportunities and inform the partner and client as appropriate.
You will have either the ACCA or ACA qualification or equivalent. Ideally you will also have some forensic experience, however this is not a necessity.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Experience of technical and financial advisory work related to accounting, forensic accounting particularly, investigation; prior forensic accounting experience strongly preferred or strong forensic Audit, similar
- Able to manage a variety of tasks and workstreams; multi-task
- Demonstrated experience in business and strategic planning, managing client relationships
- Ability to lead small teams (depending on level), create and deliver work with aim to exceeds client expectations
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of specific assignments
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Professional presentation and strong communication skills, both written and oral
- A strong accounting, finance, and/or economics background required
- Expert Witness
- Forensic Accounting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'