Our client, a market leader in the hire and sale of construction equipment is seeking a proactive Depot Foreman to ensure the safe running of the depot close to Milton Keynes.
You will be responsible for managing workshop and yard operations, ensuring the depot runs efficiently and in line with company policies and procedures. You will also manage all yard costs and expenditures and be in charge of stock control and management.
Other duties include:
- Managing yard and workshop personnel
- Maintaining the standard and quality of all the kit in the depot including plant machinery and vehicles.
- Prioritising work to meet order requirements which will include liaising with team members and other depots.
- Conducting Tool Box Talks and training sessions.
- Working closely with the Depot Manager.
- Proven experience in managing and motivating a team.
- The ability to communicate effectively and work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'