SALARY £200 - £250 PER DAY PLUS VAN IF REQUIRED
Our client is an award-winning Civil Engineering company that have proudly worked on some of the most prestigious rail and civil engineering projects across the UK.
Due to their success and growth, this company is now looking for a Foreman ideally with a minimum of 5 years’ experience ideally from a civils background.
The role of the Foreman involves the following tasks.
Role & Responsibilities
- Coordinate the day to day operations of the site
- Ensure adherence to relevant policies and procedures
- Control and monitor all activities on site
- Support the achievement of perfect delivery
- Ensure the daily programming of all site works is performed in accordance with the company construction program
- In conjunction with the project manager, site engineer and construction manager plan and review overall status of project(s) on an ongoing basis
- Ensure all site resource (labour, machinery, materials, sub-contractors etc.) are effectively utilised and monitored in order to achieve timely completion of projects
If interested in applying for this excellent Foreman role, please forward your CV to Shannon O’Sullivan.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible and we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. We will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.
- Organisational Skills
- Policies & Procedures
- Day to Day Operations
- Planning & Reviewing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'