FOREMAN/SITE SUPERVISOR NEEDED FOR AN IMMEDIATE START IN LONDON!
I'm looking for an experienced Foreman to join my client on a long term freelance position. The selected candidate will have expereince working on major civils projects and ideally tunnels/water projects.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Carrying out site inductions for any new engineers onsite
- Keeping a daily record of who is on site and the contractor they are working under
- Ensuring contractors are keeping their area standards up and documented if not
- You will be the point of contact for the contractors should there be any issue on site and seek to resolve any queries via checking design drawings or the Project Manager
- Ensuring all health and safety on site
- Progress reporting to the Project Manager.
- Experience working with recognised subcontractors
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- A valid gold CSCS and SSSTS
If you are interested please apply with your CV or contact Bronte Broome at Randstad CPE - London.
Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job