Are you a Foreman looking for a role with a Leading Civils Contractor? Are you looking to join a company involved in the biggest projects in London? If this applies then please read on!
A major contractor requires a Foreman with a proven track record of driving quality as well as maintaining high standard of health and safety.
- Support and training for development and progression
- Package includes: private healthcare, car or car allowance, pension and competitive salary
- Future project involvement includes some of the biggest within the sector
- Drive site delivery teams
- Be an outstanding example of Health & Safety
- Supervise daily works and progression
- SMSTS (SSSTS also considered)
- CSCS Gold Card
- Flexibilty to work shift work
- Experience within tunnels, shafts, utilities or water projects
- Desire to work with a company involved in leading major engineering project.
Please apply as soon as possible with interview slots already arranged.
Call Dan Underhill on , email him at or apply via the button below.
Note:All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below.
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and commercial positions please click here:
For any more information please call Dan Underhill on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.