Our client is expanding in 2018. Due to this we are seeking a Foreman to work with them on a full time permanent basis based at their head office in Craigavon. We are very keen to speak to candidates with any type of construction experience such as engineering, surveying etc as we are growing within all our departments.
We are a construction firm that specialise in laying pitches, drainage maintenance right up to floodlight contracts and stadiums. We have contracts small and big covering all major sporting venues across Ireland. Due to this you will be expected to manage all contracts and be able to work on multiple projects throughout Ireland.
Foreman Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and ensure that all safety rules are being followed at all sites at all times
- Produce work schedules in accordance with availability of employees, contractors and labor laws and monitor the attendance of crew
- Coordinate daily tasks according to priorities and plans, adjusting as necessary due to weather, supply delivery and personnel
- Ability to delegate responsibilities and individual projects to the crew and contractors.
- Provide for adequate resources and staffing to meet safety needs, regulations, best practices, laws and project schedule
- Emphasis on the safe use of tools, machinery and equipment including training on safety gear, helmets, and procedures
- Develop and oversee quality standards on all sites
- Resolve conflicts or miscommunication that may happen on site quickly and amicably
Foreman Requirements and Qualifications
- 2+ years' experience as construction foreman
- Extensive knowledge of construction best practices, equipment maintenance and use, and OSH guidelines
- Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints and convey this information to others
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate and report effectively
- Aptitude in math and strong problem-solving abilities
- Good physical condition and stamina
- Full clean drivers licence and be able to travel throughout Ireland.
Salary will depend on experience and will also come with company benefits
To apply please submit your CV via the apply button
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job