Keen to start the new year with a new role? Are you happy to work around the East Anglia region on a 9 months? Then look no further!
We are looking for a Foreman to help in the delivery of Highways Maintenance schemes for the main contractor. This role requires candidates with experience in RC works so they can hit the ground running and shall interview next week.
- Valuable experience working for a tier 1 contractor
- Attractive rates
- Long term freelance work
- Flexible working hours
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Allocate site resources efficiently to construct & deliver assigned work to meet project deadlines
- Calculate area, volume, quantities, weights and measures for materials required at site
- Understanding and delivery of drawings and works according to specification
- To communicate information to site management and engineers on methods and programmes
- Ability to assist the labouring team on site to ensure works are delivered to spec
- Valid CSCS card
- Valid SSSTS or SMSTS card
- Previous experience working as a Foreman on RC structure packages
Think this is a job you may be interested in? Please submit your CV for more information. Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.