Foreman/Chargehand - Temp to Perm Contract
Our expanding Prestigious Manufacturing client based in the Monmouthshire area is looking for a motivated & career minded individual to work as a Foreman/Chargehand for a small, though very busy construction site This will initially be a Temporary contract which will become permanent for the suitable candidate. This is a Job role with great opportunity to progress within a progressive business.
Foreman/Chargehand Job Role
- Initially this would be shadowing the existing Foreman/Chargehand and learn the fundamentals of the business which will include the basic understanding of quality & engineering drawings, product specification, production processes, quality control and site supervising the team.
- The correct candidate will be involved in all aspects of manufacturing bespoke concrete processing & products.
- To be able to motivate and encourage a small team independently of the Site Manager.
-To maintain a high standard of Quality control throughout all manufacturing processes.
- To work to tight deadlines, making and dispatching product to each client’s requests.
- Good Health and safety practices.
- Daily/weekly administration to be undertaken.
Foreman/Chargehand Skill Set
- A strong personality with the ability to manage a Manufacturing team.
- Quality Control is a key part within this job role. (all onsite training given)
- The ability to communicate with the Site manager with daily issues, and then within the factory.
- To possess good health & safety awareness. (Any previous training to be detailed)
- Time keeping and an elevated level of enthusiasm is key with in this role.
- Excellent Administration skills.
Foreman/Chargehand Working Hours & Salary
Monday to Friday 7am -3pm. With the ability to work overtime as when required.
Hourly Rate - £10p/h up to 40 hours
Time & Half over 40 hours
Own transport is essential for this position.
2 Employment references to be supplied on Application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'