Foreign Language Support Officer
Fluent in English and one or more of the following languages:
Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, UK
Hours of Work:8.30am - 17.00pm or 9.00am - 17.30pm
Starting Salary:£22k, plus benefits
Do you have what it takes to work in a challenging and busy environment, dealing with international enquiries and helping people hoping to fulfil their academic and occupational ambitions? If so, we would like to hear from you.
You must be educated to degree level and have fluent verbal and written language skills in English; and another language as stated above.
Experience as a teacher or trainer would be an advantage.
Your main role will be processing enquiries from individual applicants and member organisations, and answering questions on the phone and in writing. You will also be expected to assist in the training provision and a range of other administrative tasks.
- assisting with the international qualifications recognition process;
- developing knowledge of overseas education and the UK education system;
- maintaining a professional telephone enquiry service;
- assisting with the delivery of training; and
- a range of other administrative tasks
Please Note: Applicants MUST hold a current permit or visa showing their right to work and reside in the UK.
- A Bachelor, Postgraduate, or Masters degree from a UK University
- Other professional qualifications
- Fluent verbal and written language skills in English (minimum level acceptable IELTS 6.5)
- Fluent verbal and written language skills in either Chinese, Arabic or Romanian
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- A thorough understanding of UK and international education systems
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to time manage and organise work efficiently to meet set targets
- Experience in a customer service role
- Motivated, positive and enthusiastic with a flexible approach
- Presentation skills
- Excellent team working skills
- IT literate, particularly with regard to Word, Excel and data input to information databases
- IT Literacy in Microsoft PowerPoint and CRM
- Experience of working successfully to deadlines and high quality standards
- Experience as a teacher or trainer
- Foreign Languages
- Train Others
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job