Foreign Exchange Sales Consultant (Cardiff Airport)
Are you an outgoing, driven individual looking for a career in customer service?
Do you like talking to customers, advising them on the best products on offer to deliver the highest levels of service?
If you answered 'yes’ to these questions then we want to talk to you about the exciting vacancies we have in our Client organisation!
Our Client has a great reputation and is constantly looking at ways to grow internationally. They are now looking for a group of individuals to join their expanding team.
Based in an exciting transport hub at Cardiff International Airport you will join our team as a Flexible Part Time Foreign Exchange Consultant.
The purpose of your role:
To deliver a quality foreign exchange service, maximising profitability whilst meeting and exceeding customer needs. Maintaining and adhering to company compliance, controls and procedures.
- To provide outstanding customer service by placing the interests of the customers first and aiming to exceed customer expectations.
- To build a rapport with customers to maximise repeat business.
- To listen to the needs of the customer and promote products and services at every opportunity.
- To operate a till with no discrepancies.
- To follow company and compliance procedures.
- Reconcile and process POS Slips.
- Update daily exchange rates.
- To operate efficiently and accurately a foreign exchange till.
- To count efficiently and accurately large amounts of money.
- To calculate and understand exchange rates
- To participate in and encourage generating new ideas for maximising revenues
- To demonstrate full commitment in achieving personal goals and the goals of the team and organisation.
- Display a sound knowledge of foreign currencies.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have excellent numeracy skills and a minimum GCSE or equivalent in Maths.
- Experience of handling money in a customer facing environment.
- Brilliant communication and an aptitude for learning.
If interested in the role we would love to hear from you. Please send a CV and covering letter indicating the hours you can work to our retained HR Consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job