- Taking enquiries face to face and over the phone regarding foreign currency
- Deliver a quality foreign exchange service maximising the profitability of the company and
offering excellent customer service
- Count efficiently and accurately large amounts of money
- Calculate and understand exchange rates
- Converting enquiries to transaction and selling foreign currency
- Operate efficiently and accurately a foreign exchange till
- Adhering to company compliance, controls and procedures
- Update daily exchange rates
- Building a rapport with customers to maximise repeat business
The successful candidate will have some previous foreign exchange cashier experience, though those candidates from a bank foreign exchange background will be considered, in addition to those from a retail travel and foreign exchange background.
A competitive starting salary of £16000 - £17500 dependent on experience, is available for the successful candidate. In addition there will be incentives and bonuses, as well as a comprehensive benefits package. My client has a big presence in the Midlands, so there is a realistic possibility of long term career progression!
If you are interested in this fantastic position please follow the link to 'Apply'. For more information please call Marie at Travel Trade Recruitment on or email
- travel agent
- foreign exchange
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'