Pact are delighted to be supporting this instantly recognisable business is their search for an experienced Forecasting & Planning Manager to join its busy contact centre operation.
The Forecasting & Planning Manager will be responsible for the end to end planning, including workload forecasts, scheduling efficient levels of resource, delivering against key performance indicators and service levels, and providing analysis that drives business decisions.
- Accurate forecasting of customer contacts at a workload demand at a monthly, weekly, daily and intraday level
- Recognise and understand trends and patterns within workload demand and operational performance
- Ensure appropriate resourcing levels and relevant insight meet the needs of the customer
- Maintain the resource planning model, ensuring it is accurate and reflects both the needs of the customer and a realistic outlook for operational performance
- Build strong internal and external relationships with stakeholders
- Drive both strategic and tactical approaches to planning
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a planning role
- Line management experience of a planning team within a contact centre environment
- Strong technical ability across both WFM systems and Excel
- Ability to build relationships across all levels of the business with excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of workforce management principles
- Excellent planning, organisational and analytical skills
If you would like to register your interest in this opportunity with Pact Recruit, please forward your CV via the application link provided. Thanks!