This exciting role will provide key analytical support to a fast-paced commercial function, providing forecast appraisals, insight and strategy to ensure the business remain competitive.
As Forecasting & Planning Analyst, you will analyse multiple data sources and present strategies to drive efficiency and optimisation, whilst providing sales & marketing teams with commercial MI to support new business planning.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards;
- Responsible for optimising revenue streams via astute analysis and forecasting potential revenue levels against target
- Analyse activity data (new & existing demand / repeat bookings / competitor) and present to the Head of Revenue to drive positive commercial change
- Deliver Revenue data to assist in pricing strategy, maximise inventory and capitalise on new market opportunities
- Provide a wider analytical view of the market; i.e. lateral and economic factors that can impact demand and market conditions
- Review business plans, identify gaps and ensure proactive measures to fill to capacity and meet revenue targets
- Understand the competition and make recommendations for management team to respond accordingly
- Experienced in a commercial analyst role, demonstrating the ability to produce telling analysis, crucially using it to drive change and identify opportunity
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to apply forecast techniques to mass data sets
- Experienced in presenting and delivering data to non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends, developing analytically led approaches to these challenges
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work well under time pressure
- Strong MS Office skills, specifically Excel and the ideally exposure to at least 1 other BI tool (i.e. SPSS, SAS, SQL…)
It would be advantageous in this position if you could demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Demonstrated previous experience working in a forecasting analysis or revenue management role
- Relevant analytical qualification
- Knowledge of specific revenue management software or systems
You’ll be joining a global and highly regarded company dedicated to providing innovative customer experience. Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration and excellent working environment offering strong career development opportunities.
Apply with CV for further job & interview details.
- Microsoft Excel
- Revenue Analysis
- Statistical Tools
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"