This Manchester based e-commerce leader have an immediate requirement for a Forecast Analyst with strong statistical modelling skills to join a successful team in a newly created role.
The Forecast Analyst will be joining a global e-commerce brand based in Manchester City Centre. You will be joining a successful customer analytics team, in a newly created position with excellent progression opportunities.
You will be responsible for analysing large data sets, developing statistical forecasting models, and providing insight around current performance / making recommendations based on this for future performance.
To be successfull in the role a Forecast Analyst will need:
- Strong forecasting experience.
- Excellent statistical modelling skills.
- Strong Excel skills and ideally, but not essentially, R, Python or similar.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management.
- An appreciation of RDBMS, data warehousing, interactive reporting/dashboards.
If you are a Forecast Analyst looking for a Manchester based role with excellent progression opportunities, within an innovative, global brand, please get in otuch on or