Kelly Services are recruiting for a Forecast Analyst, on behalf of our manufacturing client. This is a full-time role on permanent basis, available ASAP and interviews will commence as soon as applications are received. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating, monitoring and delivering an accurate forecast to the business.
- Carry out reviews with Sales and Marketing teams to understand and challenge forecasts at account level
- Build a rolling 12 month SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) level forecast for the UK business communicated to the Supply Chain team on a monthly basis
- Run monthly forecast accuracy reports analysing and monitoring trends by SKU and account recommending and implementing actions to continually improve accuracy
- Act as front line contact for daily queries from Inventory Planning and Customer Services teams on sales v. forecast issues and re-visit forecast as necessary
- Support project teams in providing accurate forecasts for New Product Development.
- Link into Customers' supply chain and logistics departments
- Assimilate depot stock and rate of sale data available on customer intranet sites, to help improve forecast accuracy
- Focus on demand during periods of promotional activity to make sure that the right stock is built up prior to the activity, and there is no excess stock left over post promotion
- Each month present the new forecast along with key changes since prior forecast
- As the role develops can present to the business, the forecast (outlook) versus the Budget
- Compile data that can be used in the sales environment to ensure forecast accuracy is part of a continuous improvement process
- 2 years forecasting experience at SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) level
- Working knowledge of forecasting tools and manufacturing databases
- Reporting / data mining
- Experience of a business environment which has high levels of product change
- Customer services/production planning experience
- 1-2 years' experience within FMCG environment
- Understanding of Supply Chain principles
- SAP knowledge plus Excel
- Knowledge of Retail and Foodservice Channels (FMCG)
- Organised and time managed
- Drive and determination to succeed
- Able to negotiate
- Problem solver
- Works on own initiative
- Able to cope with a high degree of PC work and numerical analysis
- Business or Supply Chain related qualification (egg. IOLT diploma)
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Izabela Banaskiewicz on .
Kelly Services are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Kelly Services and are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job