Forecast Analyst – Lichfield – £25,000
Since 1999 Florette UK & Ireland Ltd have been working hard to gain success and are now one of the UK’s leading producers and distributors of pre-packed ready to eat salads and vegetables.
Main Responsibilities of the Forecast Analyst:
- Deliver accurate rolling 52 weeks, 12 weeks, 3 weeks and daily forecasts to the UK sites
- Work closely and in conjunction with planning, replenishment and supply chain teams to deliver optimal customer service at targeted efficiencies
- Action changes to forecasted demand
- Utilise customer information systems and internal analysis tools relating to potential customer demand and analyse impacts on forecasts
- Liaise with customer supply chain functions on a day to day to ensure customer availability and waste is optimised
- To act as project lead for business events
- Collation of Sales Data for Future analysis
- Provide business systems insight
What we are looking for in the Forecast Analyst:
- A minimum 2 years’ experience gained within a Supply Chain role in an FMCG environment ideally with clear responsibility for demand forecasting.
- Experience of short shelf life produce an advantage.
- The ability to assimilate and analyse large volumes of data drawing relevant conclusions to support business decision making.
- A highly numerate with a flair for summarising and explaining numbers.
- A logical and organised approach.
- An understanding of ERP and Cognos reporting tools and MS Excel to Intermediate standard.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join the Florette UK and Ireland team and you have the skills required then please apply today by submitting your CV.