A global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Michigan, manufactures and distributes automobiles across six continents. Ford has about 197,000 employees and 67 plants worldwide, and the UK is one of our most important markets outside the US.
How can you expect to spend your day?
Ford has a number of great graduate opportunities starting in September 2018. The departments you could work in include:
- Smart Mobility
- Marketing Sales and Service
- Product Development
- Electrified Vehicle Product Development
What are the key candidate requirements for the role?
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to work independently to short deadlines under pressure
- Great organisation and time-management skills
- Good at problem solving, with the ability to think of lateral solutions to challenges
- Someone with a can-do attitude and positive mentality
What are the perks of working for the company?
As a Ford Graduate, you’ll gain valuable experience with a global automotive industry leader. Ford offers its employees a competitive salary plus a competitive benefits package.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job