At Sky Betting & Gaming we don't have Teams we have Tribes. Each Tribe is made up of small, agile and autonomous squads who work collaboratively with a shared purpose.
So whether you join our Bet Tribe, Early Careers Tribe or anything in between, you will work with a group of people with raw energy, natural talent, and the kind of spirit that helps us think big, act bold, and change the game.
It all means that we've created the kind of workplace that wins awards such as a place on the prestigious list of Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For.
Trading at Sky Betting & Gaming:
Everything we do, we do it for our customers. We're always thinking of new ways to meet changing needs and provide even better services, like Request-A-Bet and pricing up unique events for our customers.
Our Traders are highly analytical, passionate and innovative, working within the one of the most exciting and fastest growing sportsbook departments in the UK. We use cutting-edge, game changing technology to provide our customers with the best prices and odds.
What we need:
We have an exciting supervisor opportunity for a highly motivated individual that is passionate about developing our people and our Football product. We value passion and ambition over experience, so as long as you have the willingness and motivation to learn, we have the tools to develop all the skills you will need to be an integral member of our Trading team.
What you'll do:
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring the effective day-to-day running of the Football trading desk. This includes:
- Liaising with other departments and stakeholders within Trading & Operations to ensure operational issues are dealt with in real time
- Ensuring the smooth running of the Football Trading desk, ensuring all key tasks are performed to a high standard
- Acting as a point of escalation and managing the processing of any GWGs or obvious errors
- Managing a small team of traders, supporting their personal development in line with individual development plans and the needs of the department and business
- Driving the performance of the team through regular and meaningful performance conversations
- Focusing on improving the customer experience, making our product as engaging and customer friendly as possible.
How you'll do it:
We are looking for someone with the following attributes;
- A self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and at pace
- Great communication skills and the ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Confident and able to get buy in from different people, using this to drive action
- Ability to prioritise and organise effectively in a dynamic fast paced environment
- A quizzical mind and willing to challenge the status quo
- Passionate about our people, product and customers
- Adaptable and flexible with the ability to problem solve creatively
- Flexible approach to working hours, working during evenings, nights and weekends as required ensuring our customers have the best possible betting experience.
Based in Yorkshire, we have grown to become one of the UK's leading online betting and gaming companies. A business driven by bleeding edge technology, that brings the excitement of sports betting, casino games, poker and bingo to over 700,000 customers a day & growing!
It's a workplace like no other, with a mission to make Betting & Gaming better.
And we want you to be part of it.
Our People Ambition is to attract & develop diverse & talented people to meet the current and future growth needs of SB&G. Together, our aim is to create the Best Digital Business to work at.
- "football trader" or " trading" or "team supervisor" or "Leeds"