Job Title: Foot Mobile M&E Building Services Maintenance Engineer
We are hiring a Foot Mobile M&E Building Services Maintenance Engineer to join a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric property maintenance company. This is a great opportunity for an Engineer to join our prestigious sites around London.
RESPONSIBLE TO: Contract Manager
PURPOSE: Reporting to a Contract Manager, the Electrical/Mechanical Multi-Skilled Engineer is responsible for carrying out planned maintenance and reactive repairs on all mechanical or electrical plant, managing subcontractors and client expectations.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carry out planned maintenance on all mechanical and electrical plant in accordance with maintenance specifications and schedule.
- To be responsible for completing the assigned work to the deadlines associated with the type of visit based on client SLA requirements.
- To comply with all the company rules and requirements regarding Health & Safety and common working practices.
- To liaise with Suppliers, Manufacturers or Company personnel in requesting guidance in the repair of specific equipment and/or the sourcing of spares and parts needed to complete assigned work.
- To complete the required administration on the day-to-day activities of the role and be punctual on their returns to the deadlines specified.
- To be smart and presentable whilst carrying out their day-to-day working duties and wear company issued uniform whilst at work.
- Cover for other contract maintenance field staff during their absence or when workloads dictate.
- Overtime as required by the Mobile Operations Supervisor depending on workload and the clients’ approval.
- Carry out any other reasonable requests as directed by either the help desk or line management as and when required
CRITICAL PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
Carrying out Reactive and PPM Maintenance
Meeting the contract KPIs
Adhering to and working within the parameters of Company’s Health and Safety Policy.
Close liaison with the help desk to provide status updates.
Submitting the appropriate paperwork and documentation as required.
- Full Electrical or Mechanical qualifications to a minimum City & Guilds or equivalent (NVQ 2 or 3).
- Health & Safety awareness a must.
EXPERIENCE OF THE SUCCESSFUL MULTI SKILLED ENGINEER:
It is essential to demonstrate a good working knowledge of general and emergency lighting, power distribution, water treatment and hygiene, heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems, including but not limited to:
- Boilers, air handling units, fan coil units, split systems including heat pumps and chillers, motors including variable speed drives, direct online and star-delta starters, actuators and valves, plumbing, pressurisation units, hot water generators and building management systems.
- Basic computer skills essential.
If you are a Foot Mobile M&E Building Services Maintenance Engineer with a proactive and efficient approach looking for a rewarding role in an exciting and industry leading company, please apply.