Foot Mobile Engineer - Birmingham £35k
Foot Mobile Engineer
Birmingham City Centre
Up to £35k unlimited OT, travel paid, pension, bonus
Our client are a leading national FM and Building Services specialist with a very strong presence across the UK, due to continued growth they require a Foot Mobile Engineer to provide PPm's and Reactive Maintenance on a number of sites very close together in the Centre of Birmingham City Centre.
- Electrical and Mechanical PPM's and Reactive maintenance
- General building services tasks
- Emergency lighting, Fire alarms, FCU's, AHU's, HVAC plant, Water treatment
- Landlord and Tenanted areas of a large blue chip companies and banks across a large estate
- Working as part of a small maintenance team to deliver a great service to the client
- Apprentice Trained or equivalent
- Electrical or Mechanical - City & Guilds Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent
- 17th Edition or Mechanical qualification
- Client Facing
- Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
Package on offer:
- Basic Salary of up to £34,000
- 25 Days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Travel Card to get into Birmingham
- Private Healthcare
- Plenty of OT
- Career progression - would want the engineer to develop into supervisors and above.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and stable company who enjoy great staff retention rates, great benefits package and a structured career path.
To apply for this position please contact Russ Cleverley at Penguin Recruitment
- "Electrical " "static engineer" "resident engineer"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'