The school are looking for a fully qualified Teacher who has experience teaching Food Technology. They are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate teacher who can motivate students.
The School are hoping to secure a Teacher from after the Easter break for the rest of the academic year.
To be a successful Food Technology Teacher you will need to;
- Be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching Food Technology at Key Stage 3 (KS3) & Key Stage 4 (KS4)
- Have a creative approach to teaching.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- On-line diary of bookings, school directions
- Refer a friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job