The Academy are looking for an experienced Food Technology Teacher to join their team who have a passionate commitment to an inclusive education that meets the needs of the students. You will be joining a large Design Technology department that consists of a mixture of experienced and newly qualified teachers. As part of the Food Technology team, you will be working alongside teaching and support staff who work very closely together to monitor their students learning and development. You will be required to plan and deliver innovative and engaging lessons that push the pupils to reach their full potential.
If interested in this role you must have the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience of teaching Food Technology to KS4
- An excellent track record of raising attainment and examination success at Key Stages 3 - 4
- The ability and enthusiasm to motivate students and staff in delivering outstanding Food Technology lessons across the school.
- The school is very keen to hear from teachers who are ambitious and can work well in a team to successfully bring the best out of their students to achieve outstanding results.
If you're interested in this role, apply now or call me now on 0113 236 8960.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business