Food Technology Teacher - SEN Setting
Sugarman Education are working in partnership with a leading independent provider of specialist education who are seeking to appoint an experienced Food Technology Teacher for their specialist school based in Hampshire.
Just two hours' drive from London, this beautifully maintained school is based in a scenic semi-rural setting. Educating young people aged 9-18; the school offers weekly or termly board to students with severe behavioural, emotional and social difficulties who may display challenging behaviours.
The school has been commended as being OUTSTANDING by Ofsted, boasts high staff to pupil ratio to ensure students are taught on a 1:1 or small group basis.
The appointed Teacher will;
- Be a fully qualified, experienced teacher with appropriate post graduate qualification
- Have experience teaching food technology
- Ideally have experience working within a relevant Special education environment or a keen interest in learning about teaching within SEN
- have experience of managing young people with challenging behaviour
- Be a flexible and dynamic in order to with a multidisciplinary team
- Have strong knowledge of the National Curriculum
Closing date for applications: 29th March 2018
Interviews held week beginning 23rd April 2018
For further details and to be considered please contact Danielle at Sugarman Education on .
**Refer a colleague to earn a generous bonus if a successful appointment is made**
Being an established agency with almost 30 years' experience in the education sector, we are well placed to match teachers and senior leaders into permanent posts with one of our many client schools.
Sugarman Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and currently holds the REC Education Accredited Status. Any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check, 5 years of satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- SEN/ QTS / Teacher / ASD Teacher / Food Technology Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"