Food Technology Teacher- North East Worcestershire- Easter
Academics ltd is looking for a food & Technology teacher to join a secondary school in North East Worcestershire. We want an ambitious teacher with a passion for food & technology and a driving ambition to raise standards at all key stages especially to GCSE. The school is made up of a strong team of professionals who go the extra mile and encourage the students to attain the very best.
The job role includes:
- Plan work in accordance with departmental schemes of work and national curriculum programmes of study.
- Maintain good discipline by following the school's pupil disciplinary policies and procedures.
- Set appropriate and challenging work for all pupils. ( KS4 &5 is essential)
- Keep appropriate records of pupils' work.
- Complete pupil reports in line with school policy. Attend parents' evenings as required and keep parents informed about their child's performance and future targets.
- Be dedicated and enthusiastic
- Resilient, driven and self motivated
- Hold a UK QTS
- Be a food & tech specialist
- UK classroom experience
- Ability to plan engaging lessons using numerous learning methods
- Able to travel to North East Worcestershire
- Valid DBS or willingness to obtain one
- Strong classroom management
- Available Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday after Easter
- 1 year experience in a UK secondary school
If you are willing to go the extra mile to provide an outstanding education to fantastic children, then we would welcome your application to this food & technology teaching position to start ASAP.
Please send your CV to or call
- Food Technology Teacher with QTS or PGCE
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'