Food Technology teacher for 'Good' Middlesbrough school
Teaching Personnel is exclusively partnered with a 'Good' school based in Coulby Newham, who would like to appoint a Food Technology teacher to their DT department on a full-time basis, with a potential to become a permanent part-time role. The successful candidates should ideally be experienced delivering curriculum to KS4 to be able to cover GCSE classes with ease. The school takes pride in their ability to support students of all backgrounds and abilities, so a passion towards helping others is essential.
- Delivering Food Technology up to KS5
- Planning, preparing and marking classwork, providing tasks to continuously assess class progress
- Assisting in the preparation and delivery of practical tasks, ensuring that students are aware of necessary procedures to avoid risks and what to do in the case of an accident
- Providing tailored support for students based on individual needs
- Daily rate of £120-160
- Opportunities to develop your teaching portfolio-placing you in the best possible position for future employment
- Working with the top education recruiters in the UK- with access to the Catholic Schools Recruitment Partnership
- Opportunities for continuous professional and personal development through our CPD academy-which looks vey desirable to employers
- Consistent and regular contact with a specialist consultant based on your area, who will work to find you work best-suited to your area and personal preferences
- NQTs and graduates encouraged to apply regardless of their level of experience
If you are interested in being considered for this role, or to find out about any other opportunities we may have please get in touch with Leyla on or via email at
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'