Food Tech Teacher (KS3 & KS 4)
Pay Scale: £115 - £160 per day - depending on experience.
Required ASAP until July 2018
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency which aims to provide quality teaching and support staff in schools throughout Greater Manchester. We only ever publish adverts about real vacancies.
We require an outstanding Food Technology Teacher to start ASAP for two terms. Our client school, in Tameside. Manchester, has high expectations for all its students and are committed to finding and developing the talents they possess whilst supporting their academic progress and achievements. The school has a highly committed team of teachers and support staff that continually goes the extra mile to ensure that students have every opportunity to become their best selves: morally, spiritually and emotionally. The last Ofsted inspection in 2013 the school was praised for the unique two teacher model given to all year 7 students which ensures a smooth transition and enables students and staff to quickly build strong relationships, thereby promoting learning and progress. Ofsted also made the judgment that Leadership and Management is outstanding and that, "leaders at all levels, supported by governors, are highly ambitious for students."
The successful applicant will:
• Be a qualified teacher (ideally PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with UK QTS) and an outstanding practitioner of Food Technology at KS3 &KS4.
• Demonstrate experience in a UK secondary school setting within the last two years.
• Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
• Have high expectations of themselves and others, delivering high quality lessons to students of mixed ages and abilities.
• Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
We welcome applications from all teachers who feel that they can add value to an already flourishing department and whom can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Education Consultant, Sheldon Robinson, as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job