On behalf of an excellent client, we are recruiting for a Food Technologist Graduate. This role may even be suitable for a Technical Assistant or Specification Technologist looking for their next step in their career as this role comes with a great development plan to become their next Technical Manager.
Working as a Food Technologist, you will be working alongside the Technical Manager & New Product Development Manager, you will help ensure that all customers, technical, NPD & projects run smoothly.
* Liaise with Production and Technical departments
* Continuously gain knowledge of audit and processes. Will liaise with auditors on-site
* Good understanding of food processes, food science and technical knowledge
* Compliance knowledge and understanding of EU / UK food legislation together with sound knowledge of BRC and HACCP
* Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* be accurate and analytically minded
* Good Leadership and people management skills
* Highly organised
* Ability to prioritise
* Create plans that drive continues improvement of site and products.
This role would suit someone who has recently graduated with food related qualification/ degree or previous experience working as a food technologist, Technical Assistant or Spec Tech.
You may have had experience or be interested in the following: Food Technologist, FMCG, Specifications Technologist, Nutritionist, QA, Quality Assurance, Process Technologist, R&D, Food Production, Graduate, Trainee, Junior etc.
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to further develop within their career with a vision of becoming a Technical Manager.
Salary - up to £25K
Relocation costs covered if needed
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.