To be considered for this position you need recent experience working within a school. They would like someone who is energetic, enthusiastic and patient. The main responsibilities would be assisting the food technology teacher, helping wash up, assist the students when cooking, preparing the equipment before and after classes.
All Candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone and email
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings with school directions
- 75 pound referral scheme
- Ongoing 1:1 CPD with our Educational Development Manager
If you are interested in this role, please apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job