Prospero Teaching are working with a 'Good' Ofsted rated school (2017) on the outskirts of Gosport, who are seeking an Outstanding Food Technology Teacher to join the School. This is a Full-time position starting on April 16th until the end of this current academic year ( Summer term)
About the School and Contract:
* A successful Secondary and 16 18 Academy- converter mainstream located on the outskirts of Gosport close to the beach.
* Rated as 'Good' by Ofsted (October 2017). The Schools leadership is Outstanding.
* The school is part of a new multi academy trust with three other Schools and results are excellent at both GCSE and A-level.
* KS3 and KS4 Food Technology
* Full time appointment, consideration will be given to applicants who are seeking a part time or job share appointment.
The Successful Food Technology Teacher will:
* Be required to teach KS3 and KS4 Food Technology
* Have good organisational skills with high expectations of achievement and behavior.
* Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students.
* Good classroom management skills.
All applicants will need:
* Be able to provide at least two different teaching references covering the last 2 years or your last two teaching placements and University reference if you are an NQT.
* QTS or equivalent.
* Eligibility to work in the UK.
Prospero Teaching can offer:
* Over 10 years of knowledge and experience in education recruitment.
* Client knowledge that is second to none.
* Excellent salaries fitting to your skills and experience.
* Teaching assignments local to you.
* Flexible working hours to suit your needs.
* Opportunity to work on our guaranteed pay scheme.
* Opportunities to widen you current teaching experiences.
Please send an up to date, relevant CV along with a brief cover letter. Please note, we can only respond to successful applicants. We are unable to provide individual CV feedback due to the high volumes of applications.
At Prospero Teaching we bring the best teaching jobs in the U.K. and London to newly qualified & experienced teachers, matching the right school to your specific needs. Whether you want to work as a Science Teacher in London or a Physical Education Teaching Assistant in Manchester the possibilities are endless. Since 2000 we've been helping teachers from many countries including Canada, Belgium, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and so on. Find the teaching job you've been dreaming of.
- Design Technology Teacher
- Food Technology Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job