Food Supply Chain Planning Analyst - £30k + Benefits
Food Supply Chain Planning Analyst
£30k + Benefits
Strive Supply Chain are a leading management recruitment consultancy, specialising in Supply Chain, Production, Planning, Logistics, Transport & Warehouse Operations, please visit our website at www .strive .co .uk or join us on twitter at twitter .com/ strivellp for further vacancies and information.
Strive are genuinely excited to be working with a very well established, privately owned FMCG manufacturer & distributor who require a Supply Chain Planning Analyst at their site in Derbyshire.
Note the ideal candidate must have experience in working with short-shelf life products - ideally food / drink with a stock turnaround of 2 weeks maximum.
Reporting into the Head of Supply Chain Planning, you will be expected to:
- Use analytical methods to forecast and manage stock levels in line with agreed parameters and customer requirements.
- Monthly raw material plans are to be produced and reviewed advising procurement on future purchases or variances in estimates against actual, enabling continued supply to a diverse customer base.
- Manage a production plan for the business, this will require analysing the forecast and ensuring all stock and finished goods are available to achieve customer requirements.
Key Responsibilities for the role of Supply Chain Planning Analyst:
- Produce and maintain the monthly raw material plans for all SKUs - advising on which product to purchase
- Management of stock and analyse the external coldstore stocks to the agreed levels in line with parameters and customer requirements
- Coldstore stock checks and reconciliations
- Liaising with transport in reference to vehicle requirements each day for product to be delivered and dispatched accordingly for external Coldstores
- Coordinate Tempering of required raw materials to meet business needs
- Coordinate contract SKU allocations into external Coldstores
- Coldstore Intakes to be booked onto the business MRP system with all relevant data completed
- Analyse supplier deliver performance data, including any potential impact on supply. Updating the relevant Purchasing Manager on a weekly basis
- Update and manage virtual stocks and forward orders for both chilled and frozen products
- Support the Supply Chain Supervisor and Planning Supervisor to drive a can do approach and help to build a strong team ethos
Ideal Candidate for the role of Supply Chain Planning Analyst:
- Relevant experience, preferably in a food environment or manufacturing environment
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret, analyse and present data
- Excellent communication skills with all stakeholders and with dealing with all different levels within the business
- Tenacious approach to problem solving
- Precise attention to detail
- Knowledge and experience of the Microsoft office suite with advanced knowledge of excel
- Able to multi task and work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Confident in the use of an MRP/ERP system
- Personable and friendly attitude with a 'Can do approach’
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'