Food Service Assistant
20 hours per week, Monday to Friday
£8.05 per hour
Thomas Franks are a young, independent and vibrant Contract Catering Company, with a reputation for excellence. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional standards, a total fresh food policy and service delivered with individuality, passion and style.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a creative and effective Food Service Assistants to join this prestigious new Business and Industry location in Havant.
Duties of the role will include:
- Prepare basic foods for sale/service
- Following good hygiene and safety practices and to the standards specified
- Prepare all service areas for the day’s business, in line with specified standards and good hygiene, safety and customer service principles.
- Re-stock and replenish stocks and consumables as required during service periods, pre-empt customer needs and achieve optimum customer service delivery.
- Operate cleaning, dishwashing equipment ensuring all safety measures are adhered to. Properly clean and store equipment for food and beverage service & preparation.
- Complete all/any necessary cleaning/hygiene duties within storage, service and preparation areas in line with set methods and frequencies as may be detailed by the chef manager.
- Serve customers, clients, visitors and guests in line with set service standards and
- Operate cash tills accurately, employing all procedures as directed for the correct, hygienic and honest handing of cash/credit sales.
- Prepare, set-up, deliver, serve, clear, clean and store away any food, beverages or equipment required for special functions, hospitality services.
- Empty, remove and store rubbish as required.
Thomas Franks pride themselves on delivering exceptional standards coupled with a real passion for excellent food, outstanding service and fresh thinking, goodwill and a consistent smile. If you to have pride in your abilities, a desire to prove that you are one of the best and if your standards meet with ours, we would love you to join our vibrant young contract catering company.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate that they have the Right to Work in the UK to be considered for this role. Identity & reference checks (covering the last five years) will form part of the selection process