Food Service Assistant - NHS (b2)
Food Service Assistant
Job Type: Temporary
Proposed start date : ASAP
Duration: Expected to last several Months with no end date given
Remote working option: No
£9.99 PAYE Inclusive of holiday pay per hour (Mon-Fri)
£11 PAYE Inclusive of holiday pay per hour (Mon-Fri evenings /Saturday)
£13.60 PAYE Inclusive of holiday pay per hour (Sunday/Bank Holidays)
Working Days and Hours: Monday to Sunday, 15.30-18.30pm, 7 week rolling roster
- Store food in accordance with manufactured guidelines and food safety legislation.
- Offer patients a choice of hot & cold beverages, as and when required a minimum of 7 times a day.
- Ensure a regular supply of fresh water is provided to each patient throughout the day.
- Serve the patients their choice and portion size of main dish, vegetables and accompaniments in an appealing and appetising way. Offer second portions if required.
- Ensure patients with special dietary requirements receive the appropriate food following liaison with the dietician or nurse.
- Identify appropriate meal choices to meet patient’s needs/preferences.
- Movement of food to wards/RDU as required adhering to food safety legislation.
- Maintain adequate stock levels to meet the needs of the patient e.g. milk, bread, tea, coffee, cereal, and preserves.
- Order food using the hospital’s electronic ordering devices.
- Identify shortages of crockery and cutlery to supervisors.
- Customer Service
- Food Hygiene
- Food Safety
- Food Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'