Food Safety Manager
Up to £45,000 - £52,000 + car allowance + bonus + benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, incrediby successful and well-known business within the hospitality sector, looking for a talented food safety expert with superb technical knowledge to uphold standards, policies and procedures.
Reporting to the COO, this is a key role within the business with responsibility for food safety and legal compliance across all of their premises in the UK.
- Develop and provide training for food safety and quality requirements
- Develop and maintain documentation, as well as maintenance of manuals, policies and procedures in relation to any food safety concerns
- Update existing food safety procedures and documentation to keep up with changing requirements
- Assist colleagues with training to ensure compliance on any food safety or quality assurance issues
- Oversee proper maintenance and sanitation of all facilities to comply with food safety requirements
- Ensure that all company food safety and quality assurance procedures are followed and documented correctly at all times
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and have a proven track record of success, we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV to Camilla Clark at Rockfield Specialist Recruitment or apply online now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job