Food Safety Manager
Up to £45,000 - £52,000 + car allowance + bonus + benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, incrediby successful and well-known business within the hospitality sector, looking for a talented food safety expert with superb technical knowledge to uphold standards, policies and procedures.
Reporting to the COO, this is a key role within the business with responsibility for food safety and legal compliance across all of their premises in the UK.
- Develop and provide training for food safety and quality requirements
- Develop and maintain documentation, as well as maintenance of manuals, policies and procedures in relation to any food safety concerns
- Update existing food safety procedures and documentation to keep up with changing requirements
- Assist colleagues with training to ensure compliance on any food safety or quality assurance issues
- Oversee proper maintenance and sanitation of all facilities to comply with food safety requirements
- Ensure that all company food safety and quality assurance procedures are followed and documented correctly at all times
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and have a proven track record of success, we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV to Camilla Clark at Rockfield Specialist Recruitment or apply online now.