e have exciting Permanent and temp to perm opportunities for Production Operatives to join our Food Manufacturing client in Thatcham.
In this role you will produce products according to schedule, this includes taking raw ingredients, preparing them into food product, keeping your area clean and tidy and adhering to all health and safety procedures at all times.
Subsidised transport is provided from Reading
company benefits include the following:
- 40 hour contract
- £8.62 per hour, AM/PM shift or £9.26 per hour Night shift
- Structured training program which can lead to opportunities to develop into skilled roles within the factory
- Excellent development and career opportunities and you will receive a 4 week training plan
- Discretionary bonus
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing with years of service.
- Pension and Life Assurance and Access to healthcare cash plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Free samples
To be our next successful Production Operative , you will:
- Have good attention to detail
- Have good English communication skills
- Ideally you would have worked in a factory production environment and ideally worked with food but not essential
- Previous experience of operating machinery would be ideal
- Able to follow the company’s Health and Safety policies and procedures.
Be available to work ALL of the following shifts on a rotation basis
- Monday - Friday 7AM-3PM (£8.62 per hour)
- Monday - Friday 3PM-11PM (£8.62 per hour)
Sunday - Thursday 11PM - 7AM (£9.26 per hour)
- Career Opportunities
- Food Manufacturing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'