Our client is recruiting for food production operatives based in Hockley. Must have food production experience and able to work around meat and fish.
The role includes:
• Selecting, weighing and labelling of patties
• Packing, Stacking and securing of orders.
• Operating machinery when trained and authorised to do so.
• House-keeping, cleaning all work surfaces and areas, keeping the areas neat and tidy, disposing of waste in the bins provided. The company operates a Clean As You Go Policy, which is explained in one of the training modules.
• Other reasonably related duties as assigned.
Please call for more information
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job