Our Client is an award winning, busy factory based in Duns, a small market town located 45 miles south of Edinburgh and 15 miles west of Berwick upon Tweed.
Transport may be available for those living outwith the area.
The Duns factory is now amongst the biggest smoked salmon facilities in Europe and due to continued growth, a number of roles have become available for Food Production Operatives to join the team.
- Immediate Start Dates are available
- Training on all aspects of the role will be given if you do not have previous experience
- Shifts - 3 days on, 3 days off 6am - 6pm
- Shifts are also available to suit students
- You will enjoy plenty of progression opportunities and lots of quirky treats!
As a Food Production Operative, your responsibilities will include:
- Working with state of the art equipment, processing fresh fish to customer specifications;
- Portioning and packaging fresh fish;
- Using the SAP computerised batching system to monitor the stock control and movement of all products across the factory.
The successful Food Production Operative will have the following skills and experience:
- Ideally have worked within a manufacturing, warehouse, factory environment (although not essential)
- Have experience of / be comfortable with working in a lightly chilled environment;
In return, the Food Production Operatives will receive a competitive pay rate plus benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job